- Twelve things you can do right now to put your kids on the fast track to get through college debt-free — whether your child’s in high school or in diapers.
- Why pressuring kids to “get into a good college” and then pushing them to take on suffocating debt to pay for it is not the fastest, best route to career satisfaction and future financial stability.
- How kids as young as age 15 can get an exciting, liberating sense of possible career goal early on, and then sign up for only the amount of college absolutely necessary to accomplish that.
- How kids as young as age 12 can get a massive head start on racking up the 10,000 hours it takes to be viewed as expert in a career field.
- Plus over 100 viable, practical debt-free college strategies that nobody you know is talking about.
Free Bonuses. Any book orders placed by January 11th will get you access to two great bonuses: Jeannie’s online MasterClass with live Q&A and her The Strategic College Student online class.
To get your bonus materials, follow these instructions:
- Purchase your copy of LAUNCH: How to Get Your Kids Through College Debt-Free and Into Jobs They Love Afterward by January 11th, 2017. It’s available at this address: ly/burlowski2.
- Post a selfie of yourself or a family member holding the book with the title showing on social media
- Take a screenshot of that social media post.
- Email that screenshot to BurlowskiLAUNCHbook@gmail.com by January 20th, 2017 at midnight.
Only emails containing the required social media photos will be eligible for the bonuses.
I do not receive any compensation from the sale of Jeannie’s book. However, I have read Launch and I think it’s a useful tool for anyone with college-bound kids (or grandkids) especially those in grades 8-12.
If you really want to pay less for college and help your kids avoid a lifetime of student loan debt, you need to become a smarter consumer of a college education. This book will help you do that.
To read my review of Launch: How to Get Your Kids Through College Debt-Free and Into Jobs They Love Afterward on Amazon, click here.
To order your copy of Launch, click here.
Disclosure: Please note that Jeannie Burlowski is not affiliated with Focus Financial or Royal Alliance.