Last week I wrote about what it means to be an Ed Slott trained IRA advisor. Since then, I have learned that Ed Slott’s program “Retire Safe and Secure” will air on our local, Twin Cities Public Television stations this weekend!
If you want to learn how to avoid the most common tax mistakes people make with their retirement accounts, or why a Roth IRA is so important, or how to take your IRA from “forever taxed to never taxed” you will want to watch or record Ed’s show this weekend.
Ed Slott has been a huge supporter of Public Television for many years and is one of PBS’ all-time largest fundraisers. His programs have raised over $50 million in donations supporting PBS stations across the country. This weekend you can watch him on your local station.
Times and dates are listed below. Check with Twin Cities PBS for more information or click here.
- Retire Safe & Secure with Ed Slott | Friday, Jun 8 at 6pm TPT LIFE
- Retire Safe & Secure with Ed Slott | Saturday, Jun 9 at 11:30am TPT 2
- Retire Safe & Secure with Ed Slott | Saturday, Jun 9 at 9:30pm TPT LIFE
- Retire Safe & Secure with Ed Slott | Sunday, Jun 10 at 3am TPT LIFE
- Retire Safe & Secure with Ed Slott | Saturday, Jun 30 at 7pm TPT LIFE
Now this is must see TV.
Looking for an Ed Slott trained “Elite IRA Advisor”? Call me at 651.379.3935 or email me directly at email@example.com
Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor Group is solely an indication that the financial advisor has attended training provided by Ed Slott and Company. Ed Slott is not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.